- High Season: November 1st to April 30th. Green Season: May 1st to Oct 31st.
Holiday rates apply for Panama Independence, Christmas, New Year's, Carnaval & Easter.
- Two nights minimum stay during high season - call or e-mail for single night availability.
- Rates are based on one or two people and are subject to change without notice.
- Additional B&B room guests: $50 per person per night (only available in the Ngobe-Bugle room).
- All rates are subject to 10% ATP Room Tax.
- The B&B room rate includes a full homemade country style breakfast. Breakfast is NOT included with the self-catered Casita Margarita.
- These Special Internet Rates differ from our regular room rack rate rates and may not be combined with any other promotional offers or discounts.
- Click here for add-on packages and transfers.
- Check In: between 2:00 & 6:00 PM or by prior arrangement. If your arrival will be after 6:00 PM, arrangements must be made in advance. Rooms are released for new reservations after 6:00 PM unless prior arragements have been made. No check-in after 10:00 PM.
- Check Out: 11:00 AM
- The quiet and intimate atmosphere of Cielito Sur B&B is insured by our deliberate decision to remain small. This feature, however, makes scheduling and booking a critical process upon which hinges the ultimate success of this format.
No-shows, late arrivals and schedule changes can have a catastrophic impact on a B&B inn of just four rooms. We ask, therefore, that you agree with the terms and conditions of our reservation policy.
- A one night non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your room.
- Late arrivals are usually responsible for a room left empty for a night.
- Early departures are usually responsible for the vacant room portion of their reserved stay.
- By sending us your deposit, you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms of Cielito Sur's reservation policy.
- Cielito Sur B&B will make the final decision on any refunds.
- Cielito Sur B&B Inn is often a destination for couples wishing to get away for a celebration or a romantic weekend, and the quiet we provide is most appreciated by adults. Although we
are very fond of children, we feel that as a courtesy to our guests, we can only welcome young people 14 and older who would feel comfortable in a grown-up environment. If you have children
younger than this, please plan a visit with us as a getaway. It will enable you to appreciate the exuberance of your children when you return home refreshed!
- Cielito Sur B&B Inn is a no-smoking establishment. Smoking is permitted on the grounds, the porch or the patio.
No smoking inside the rooms! (Panama Law N° 13 of 24 January 2008). Those choosing to disregard our policy and law will be asked to leave but will be responsible for the reservation, plus cleaning fees of $100, in addition to compensation for any future revenue lost
due to rendering a room unacceptable for incoming guests.
- Because we have "Inn Dogs" (Chihuahuas) we cannot accommodate guest pets.
- Cielito Sur B&B Inn is closed during the month of October.
- See FAQ's